We have currently discontinued new batch formations for Juniors. Only existing batches are running as per the schedule below.
We encourage students to enrol for Arham Pathshala for Juniors Syllabus.
Go on this link to Register for Arham Pathshala –
PS. The management team of Arham Pathshala and Parmagam Honours Course is separate and hence pls contact them directly for any queries on Arham Pathshala.
Specifications of Juniors Course: (Applicable for first batch only. New batch formation discontinued now)
- Age 8 years and above
- 5 Year course with 1 semester each year covering basic principles of Jainism
- 1.5 hours class each week
- New batch formation with a minimum of 20 students
- Direct entry in Parmagam Honours Year 2 post successful completion of this course
. . .
- Balbodh Pathmala Part 1, 2, 3
- Aagam Pravesh Part 1, 2, 3
- Veetrag Vigyan Part 1, 2
- Namokar Mahamantra – Ek Anushilan
- Ram Kahani
- Veetrag Vigyan Part 3
- Tattvagyan Pathmala Part 1
- Chhahdhala – Dhaal 1 & 2
- Tattvagyan Pathmala Part 2
- Barah Bhavna – Ek Anushilan
- Chhahdhala – Dhaal 3 & 4
- Mokshmarg Prakashak – Chapter 1 & 2
- Dharm ke Das Lakshan
- Chhahdhala – Dhaal 5 & 6
. . .
There will be 3 online exams per semester of 36 marks each, 3 written assignments of 14 marks each along with 3 oral assignments of 50 marks in total.
- 5 MCQs, 4 marks each. (5*4=20)
- 5 Fill in the blanks, 1 mark each. (5*1=5)
- 6 Match the following, 1 mark each. (6*1=6)
- 5 True or False, 1 mark each. (5*1=5)
Total Marks: 36
- 3 Give Reasons, 3 marks each(3*3=9)
- 1 Case Study, 5 marks. (1*5=5)
Total Marks: 14
- Find 3 unique examples(10 marks)
- Practical Application(10 marks)
- Learn Poem(30 marks)
Total Marks: 50
. . .
1500₹ per year.
This amount covers the cost of Books and any postage that may be required.
This amount could be waived for economically challenged people.
. . .
Here are the links to PDF books for downloading:
- Balbodh Pathmala Part 1 (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Balbodh Pathmala Part 2 (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Balbodh Pathmala Part 3 (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Vitrag Vigyan Part 1 (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Vitrag Vigyan Part 2 (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Vitrag Vigyan Part 3 (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Ahimsa (Hindi)
- Shakahaar (Hindi)
- Ram Kahani (Hindi)
- Mokshmarg Prakashak (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Chahdhala (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Barah Bhavna- Ek Anushilan (Hindi)
- Dharm ke Das Lakshan (English | Hindi | Gujarati)
- Namokar Mahamantra- ek anushilan (English | Hindi)
However, students can order hard copies of books using this form.
. . .